12.10.2010

VANQUISHING THE BLUES

Late last night, I went for a walk,
Down by the river near my home.
Couldn't believe, with my own eyes,
And I swear I'll never leave my home again.

I saw a man walking on the water.
Coming right at me from the other side.
Calling out my name; "Do not be afraid."
Feet begin to run, pounding in my brain;
I don't want to go; I don't want to go.

FOUND 1


 
FOUND 2



































I have no idea what any of this means. I'm not sure anyone does. These papers were found/delivered to me sometime within the last few weeks. CITING: "The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos."

I once dined with a man from "the following" who had a misplaced Horus lock hanging down the middle of his forehead, and I spent the entire time I was with him listening to an articulate drone about Bitches Brew, purification rundowns and trying to get a glimpse of his obscured third eye. There is an inherent curiosity towards everything we don't understand.

I tried to stay open for as long as I could but I can't so I won't. I'll take what I am from what I could when I can and I'll give it away like I should. That's the way that it came and the way that I'll leave it, it's not up to me to believe it.